Information available under the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT– January 2009
Under the requirements of the above Act information on the following documents is available to members of the public on request from the Clerk at the address below, or by visiting the Parish Room at the Old School Centre on Wednesday or Thursday between 11am and 2pm.
A photocopying charge of 20p per A4 sheet will be made and postage, if relevant, charged at 2ndclass rate.
Class 1 – Council structure and organisation.
- Clerk to the Council, Mrs. D Taylor-Pitkin, The Old School Centre, Porlock, TA24 8NP.
- Tel: 01643 863350
- Email: Please use the Contact form
Class 2 – Council Expenditure.
- Current and previous year’s accounts
- Annual return form and audit report
- Finalised budget and precept
- Financial Standing Orders & Regulations
- Grants given and received
- Member’s allowances and expenses
- List of current contracts awarded
Class 3 – Strategies and Plans, Audit, Inspections and Reviews.
- Parish Plan
- Annual Report to parish
Class 4 – Decision making processes and records of decisions.
- Timetables of meetings
- Agendas of meetings
- Minutes of meetings
- Reports presented at Council Meetings
- Responses to consultation papers
- Response to planning applications
Class 5 – Policies and procedures.
- Standing Orders
- Code of Conduct
- Policy Statements: Equality & Diversity policy
- Policies & procedures for handling requests for information
- Complaints procedure
- Risk Assessment
- Schedule of charges for the publication of information
- Employment practice and procedures
Class 6 – Lists and Registers
- Currently maintained lists and registers only
- Any publicly available list or register
- Register of Members’ interests
- Register of gifts and hospitality
- Assets register
Class 7 – Services offered by the Council
- Cemetery at Hawkcombe and associated burial fees
- Closed churchyard (St. Dubricius)
- Old School Centre. Seating
- Litter bins
- War Memorial
- Agency agreements